Are you a communicative, organized and proactive individual that has excellent planning and sourcing skills? Do you have experience connected to marketing, events planning, logistics or project management? If you have answered yes, read more.
What are you going to do with us?
* Support and execution of marketing cross-channel campaigns and materials across different product lines and countries
* Managing PR activities and communication with external partners
* Daily marketing support of our branches
* Monitors results and identifies opportunities for faster growth
* Permanent analytical support (work with data, excel)
* Helping and supporting the HQ marketing team
• Actively participate in continuous improvement
What should you ideally meet?
* Ideally university degree and 2 years of experience in marketing
* Good knowledge of English (daily communication) together with at least B2 level of another foreign language (ideally German, French)
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with multiple and changing priorities while maintaining a strong focus on execution and results;
* Ability to work independently, systematically and having problem-solving skills
* Careful, organized, team-player, reliable and flexible with attention to details
* Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat and MS Office is an advantage